If you are a survivor or are facing a breast cancer diagnosis or going through treatment, we invite you to join us for our monthly Support Group. These happen the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. at the Jack Russel Memorial Library in Hartford, Wis. All are welcome to join. Please follow us on Facebook for more information.
Our Board of Directors:
- Erin Wilk - President
- Diane Mayer - Vice President
- Julie Wilk - Treasurer
- Mary Kowalke - Secretary
- Michele Bernhardt - Board Member
- Linda Mehlum - Board Member
- Laura Steger - Board Member
- Carol Tautges - Board Member
- Dawn Wilhelm - Board Member
In Downtown Hartford - Signup Here!
2015 marked our first ever Pink Pumpkin Run! In 2016, our second year, we had over 270 participants and raised over $22,000 for local families going through breast cancer. Please register for the 2017 Pink Pumpkin Run and support our cause!
This year our race is scheduled for October 7, 2017 in downtown Hartford. In addition to a 5k run, we also offer a 2 mile walk and a kid's Downtown Dash! We look forward to seeing you all there!
Tentative schedule of events for the 2017 Pink Pumpkin Run:
- 7:30 a.m. Registration begins at Salon Effervescence - 211 N. Main Street, Hartford, Wi 53027
- 8:30 a.m. Warm-up with Jazzercise
- 9:00 a.m. 5k Run
- 9:05 a.m. 2 mile Walk
- 10:00 a.m. Kid's Downtown Dash (for kids 2-10)
- 10:15 a.m. Closing Ceremony
Our mission is to help local families affected by breast cancer, by providing basic daily needs in the form of gift cards and services. We also hope to encourage, empower and inspire our community, and the families within it, through our efforts!